Thursday, July 16, 2009

Background Check

So just to introduce this blog...

A ton of Realtors have blogs on a website called ActiveRain - it's basically a Realtor blogging site which is great and all but to be honest, they know way more about this stuff than me.

So I'm creating my blog based on my amateur perspective.

I have been working with Linda Stribling at Century 21 in College Station since June 1st as Office Coordinator/Realtor Assistant. I'm the girl you call with all the questions and I find your answers. And I'm the girl they call when we need to be two places in once. I guess you can call me the Miracle Maker.

I love my job but I'm starting to see the good, the bad, and the ugly of this whole career. And I love it all.

This is the "Boss Lady" Linda Stribling. She has been working with Century 21 for about 20 years and has awards all over this office so I know I'm in good hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment